What are negative energies?
They are energies that interfere with emotional, spiritual, physical or mental aspects and prevent us from finding peace. They can generate feelings such as anxiety, depression… psychotic crises and can prevent you from moving forward in life.
How to protect ourselves against negative energies?
You can use salt for protection, cleanse bad energies and ward off envy.
Who would have thought that something so accessible to everyone can be used for protection, among other esoteric uses such as cleaning bad energies and warding off envy from our surroundings, with simple rituals.
Although it is true that salt had a bad reputation, since it has come to be considered bad luck, it is quite the opposite, since it offers us protection. Salt is an energy conductor, this allows to attract good energies, while negative energies come out, it is for this reason that it is widely used in energy cleansing rituals.
How to use salt to clean the bad energies of the home
Take a handful of salt and convey your wishes to ward off bad energies and attract positive energy to your home.
You can put this salt on any object or part of the house that you want to clean; however, it does not matter if it is the bedroom, the living room or the dining room, the salt will help absorb all that negative energy that accumulates when we spend too much time in them.
The bed is the place where we rest and where all the energies that we accumulate during the day are released (stress, anger, sadness), for this reason it is recommended to carry out an energetic cleaning of the bed, placing below and in the center, a glass with water and salt. If the salt rises to the surface, it means that the negative energy has been cleaned and eliminated, so you should throw the glass and its contents out of the home.
Do you have insomnia or have negative thoughts?
Put a bag of salt under your pillow and change it after 15 days.
This ritual can be done both at home and at your workplace, it is recommended when you feel stuck or that your projects are not moving forward.
It is recommended to use sea salt and perform the ritual during the new moon.
How to make the circle of salt?
Start the circle at the front of your house and pour the salt in a clockwise direction all over the floor of your home. While doing this, you can recite a protection prayer, mantra, or phrase that resonates with what you want.
When you’re done, remove the salt and bury it, preferably outside your home.
– In the worst moments of our lives it is important to look for positive energy, change some attitudes, even leave some people behind and also, of course, renew the energy of our house.
We recommend this post that is related. Figa and the Evil Eye The Figa and Evil Eye
Used as an amulet against the evil eye, due to the magical properties attributed to it in popular culture.
Facing negative energies is the best way to prevent them from taking over our lives and, especially, our emotions. We will be
able to assume life with a better attitude and drive away moments of stress.
Here are some recommendations:
- Drive away fears: Sometimes negative energies are created by fears, insecurities or negative thoughts that we can only control by assuming them. It is very important to identify the origin and try to face them to feel confidence and security.
- Positive mindset: Although you may not put it into practice very often, a positive mindset is the best way to ward off bad vibes and have good emotional health. Learning to control bad times and trying to see the glass as half full can be the main key to overcome them and ward off negative energies.
- Carry a clove of garlic: This ingredient is considered an amulet that safely repels bad energy and envy. It is recommended to carry a clove of garlic inside a cloth, either in your bag or wallet.
- Have thyme essential oil nearby: An esoteric practice consists of applying a drop of this oil behind the ears or on the wrists to ward off bad vibrations.
Carry a branch of rue: It is said that the branch of rue has the ability to ward off all kinds of negative energy, either from a bad moment or caused by a person. The ideal is to always have some branches of this plant on hand; it is also possible to put some leaves in the workplace.
Always remember that obsessions can be the result of bad energies but also of the suggestion that we ourselves can cause.